Underground Monk | Dick Griffin Art
The RAD Aviator is the perfect shape that fits most face shapes with its classic look and feel. A take on a classic frame but more fashion forward. Custom designed premium blend first generation recycled polycarbonate frame with stainless steel bridge.
- Durable, lightweight and comfortable
- Polycarbonate lenses with UV400 protection
- Blocks 100% harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Comes with hard case, custom suede pouch & microfiber cleaning cloth
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.
Dick Griffin, a visual artist & world- renowned Jazz musician. Jazz Trombonist Griffin has played with luminaries such as Duke Ellington, Count Basie and Tito Puente, just to name a few. Griffin is also a painter, whose works are part of private and corporate collections around the world. Like his music, Griffin’s paintings are influenced from his experiences and travels around the world.